To date, CDCU has:
- served more than 5,000 low-to-moderate income families in over 120 communities across the state, built over 160 new homes and rehabilitated over 400 homes.
- extended over 2,150 down payment assistance (DPA) loans and second mortgages totaling over $8.1 million to over 2,000 low- and moderate-income families throughout the state.
- completed 30 Idea Houses in partnership with Salt Lake County
The following are highlights from 2014:
- 50 homes were sold to first-time hombebuyers
- 5 idea houses were completed
- 53 homes were rehabilitated
- 188 households attended homebuyer education classes
- 420 households received pre-purchase housing counseling
- 51 households received down payment assistance