To date, CDCU has:
- served more than 4,000 low-to-moderate income families in over 120 communities across the state, built over 150 new homes and rehabilitated over 300 homes.
- extended over 2,000 down payment assistance (DPA) loans and second mortgages totaling over $6.4 million to approximately 1,900 low- and moderate-income families throughout the state.
- completed 25 Idea Houses in partnership with Salt Lake County
The following are highlights from 2012:
- 45 homes were sold to first-time homebuyers
- 3 new ENERGY STAR rated homes were built
- 32 homes were rehabilitated
- 218 households attended home buyer education classes
- 325 households received pre-purchase housing counseling
- 394 households received foreclosure mitigation counseling
- 55 households received reverse mortgage counseling
- 81 households received down payment assistance
- $5,679 was the average amount of down payment assistance received per household